To be honest, I was like: Ughareyouserious when I read that I had to go scavenger hunting... I hate them. I really, truly hate them. But this, this was fun! >D Surprise! I even found a story to read among them ^^

My list:

1. Missing purple? Try under the trapdoor.-- Lyrical Trance
2. English author rapping in the bath? Umbrella required!-- Rosalind Adam
3. Moon across the ocean blue. Where’s the long white cloud?--- Anna Caro
4. Who says you have to grow up? On Escapism
5. Five times I love you.-- Aurora's Creative Corner
6. California garden with a foxhound-- Of Angels & Plants
7. 21 + 6 + 5 + 5. Oh, and a chicken.-- >D Kodilynn
8. Considers the lillies, but still a wage-slave to the empire. Sigh.-- One Swaying Being
9. Lips as red as cherries, hair as blue as…electric?-- The Magic Spoon
10. All singing, all writing bird! I’m so Lost…-- Owl & Sparrow
11. Pigs DO fly! I told you so.-- Valerie Sloan/Its All Make Believe
12. Manchester daisies. Greener than home?-- No Excuses, Just Write/Kerryn Angel
13. Not in Penzance, and the gender’s all wrong, but still! Raise the Jolly Roger, arrr!-- Amandasea
14. Raising goats, joyfully. Hallelujah! -- Joy of Dawn
15. There are thirteen ribs, apparently. -- Right Brain Spasms
16. Love and stars and hearts and butterflies and swirls!-- One Big Adventure
17. RIP Cooper, dear friend.-- Written Bits//Catherine Mede
18. Who’s to blame for the rain?-- Blame It On The Weatherman
19. Living in Melbourne, dreaming of Mars.-- Pen & Paper Initiative
20. Canada’s in the pink! -- Chibi Doucet
21. Siochain’s amulet, 50% off!-- Davina Pearson
22. Not a serial killer, but an explorer.-- Exploring Eliza
23. Bun in the oven, two kids, no time!-- JC Hart
24. Beautiful Jalal.-- Linda Cassidy Lewis
25. Africa? Australia? Jicama?-- African Aussie
26. Japanese poetry, in the popular form-- Stories of Sommer
27. Mother, 8, grandmother, 12, not enough chairs in the garden!-- The Grandmother's Garden
28. Law of Attraction, no magnets here!-- Janette Dalgliesh
29. Ngapuhi? (Gesundheit!)-- Tama Wise
30. I’ve got your contest right here! Epic? You bet!-- Constant Revision
31. This is not the Olympics, no matter what the header says.-- 5 Rings

2 comments:

Well done! And I would never ask you to do something that wasn't fun ;)

Bravo, Chibi. You found me. I admit it took me a few tries until I figured yours out -- although the answer, I suppose, was staring me right in the face. :D